New webinar series: Moving Beyond Meaningful Use - Getting started and tracking your progress with the Quality Payment Program
With CMS changing the focus of quality programs to incentivize quality of care over service volume, existing programs such as Meaningful Use and PQRS have been replaced by the Quality Payment Program (QPP). The QPP introduces a more flexible, two-track payment system that revolves around fee-for-value rather than fee-for-service.
Practice Fusion is here to support you with a two-part webinar series to help you get started with the QPP in 2017.
1. Moving Beyond Meaningful Use: Getting Started with the Quality Payment Program in 2017
Our first webinar will cover the below topics, and is meant as an introductory course to help get you started with the Quality Payment Program.
- The flexible participation paces you can choose from in 2017
- How the pace you select can affect your payment adjustments
- The expanded range of clinicians who may be eligible for the program
- MIPS performance categories and scoring methodology
- How the Practice Fusion EHR and the phenomenal Practice Fusion team can make participation easier
2. Moving Beyond Meaningful Use: Tracking your progress with value-based care programs
The second course in our two-part webinar series is intended for individuals with a fundamental understanding of the Quality Payment Program.
Participation in value-based care programs this year may have a significant impact on your practice’s business and economic future. Through this webinar you’ll learn how you can participate in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and other value-based care programs in 2017 using your EHR. The webinar will explore how you can use your MIPS Dashboard, ECQM Dashboard, and other resources to select your measures and activities, understand your participation data, and track your progress.
For more information regarding Practice Fusion’s commitment to help you succeed with Value-Based Reimbursement programs please read this letter from our CEO, as well as the product updates we announced earlier this year.