Practice the way you want
Our leading-edge EHR gives your large group medical practice the freedom to do more. It doesn’t matter if you have multiple specialties or multiple locations — our EHR can be tailored to the way each provider and staff member works. - Customize each user’s EHR workflow to fit their needs while maintaining a single administrator - Choose from our library of charting templates — or create your own — for multiple specialties - Real-time insights and flexible technology can help drive a successful accountable care organization (ACO) - No fees to get started and no extra charges for additional users, locations or support.
Bill the way you want
Get paid faster with our flexible billing options. Whether you manage billing in-house or use a billing service, Practice Fusion helps you get paid faster. Billing is a breeze with our streamlined electronic superbill, and our partners offer the best web-based billing solutions that integrate directly into your EHR.
Simplify your billing
- Integrated billing Our preferred billing partners offer the industry’s most popular and affordable billing solutions which integrate directly into your EHR.
- Prefer to keep your existing billing? No need to change any of your existing billing processes. Practice Fusion allows you to print, export, or securely send electronic superbills to your existing internal or external biller.
- Never memorize an ICD-10 code again. With the most advanced diagnosis coding tool in the industry, our ICD-10 ready EHR allows you to search by keyword and never memorize another code again.
Save thousands and improve ROI
- Providers spend an average of $31,710 more per year than they expect, with an average of $117,672 annually on their EHR. (Source)
- The main reason providers switch their EHRs was because they wanted features that their current system did not have or they were looking for a more cost effective solution.
Leverage a single serverless EHR network
Practice Fusion’s EHR allows your entire group medical practice to communicate and exchange information without costly servers and IT administrators.
- Our EHR can be set up in minutes on any computer or tablet with an internet connection.
- Easily setup and manage multiple providers, locations, and staff from a single admin account.
- Your data security and privacy is our number one priority. We monitor state and federal HIPAA rules to ensure your EHR is always compliant, and we conduct regular third-party audits to ensure that your data are safe.
Administrative tools quickly put data at your fingertips
Get instant visibility into your key data with reports spanning over your entire large medical group. Our EHR is customizable for any practice size or specialization, allowing providers of all types to work under one platform and exchange data seamlessly.
- Easily access a complete record of your entire practice’s activity and quickly compile an audit report in the case of a lawsuit.
- Our Meaningful Use dashboard calculates your progress automatically, letting you know when your practice is on track, and what measures still need to be met.
- Easily send and receive referrals from any provider in the US, regardless of their EHR.
- Practice Fusion is designed to make it easier for you to track and manage groups of patients across different clinical measures.
We’re ranked #1 for customer service
Most medical practices are set up within 30-60 days, with the flexibility to move at your own pace. See how our #1 rated Phenomenal Support® team helps make implementing our EHR easy.
- Custom online resources like our live chat and webinars let you ask for help when you need it, while resources like our video tutorials and Meaningful Use hub let you train on your own.
- Dedicated administrator assistance can help you manage your daily workflow with scheduling, charting, e-prescribing, labs, billing, Meaningful Use and more.
We’re here for you with tailored implementation
Get started in minutes with personalized implementation support from a dedicated specialist.
- We’re fully versed in other EHR systems and will support you throughout the transition with 1-on-1 customized implementation. Our specialists can look at your current workflows and help you replicate them in your new EHR.
- We can help you upload your list of patients and all your data into your EHR account. We’ll even set up an appointment with our Export specialists to assist with exporting your data from your current system.
- Revenue doesn’t stop during implementation — our billing software lets you keep your current system.
- Transition plans are created for each unique practice size and type, ensuring you’re prepared whether transitioning from another EHR, upgrading from paper, or starting a new practice.
- Your dedicated, ongoing support team member will continue to reach out to you to make sure you’re set you for success.
See for yourself why over 112,000 health care professionals use Practice Fusion
There’s no commitment if you want to test out our EHR. With no need to shut down your current billing system, you can keep revenue flowing while you evaluate our Meaningful Use certified EHR.