We’re Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete EHR
We are pleased to announce that Practice Fusion EHR Version 3.4 has been certified as a Meaningful Use Complete EHR. Check out our Meaningful Use Center for answers to questions you may have.
Practice Fusion EHR Version 3.4 – 2014 Edition
Practice Fusion’s EHR Version 3.4 Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Practice Fusion does not require any fees for the use of this certified product. An optional advertisement-free version, which is not required to meaningfully use this certified product, is available to users for a nominal fee.
- Vendor Name: Practice Fusion, Inc.
- Product Version: Practice Fusion EHR Version 3.4
- Date Certified: March 30, 2015
- Drummond Group Inc. Certification Number: 03302015-0164-1
- Tested and Certified Modules: 170.314(a)(1-15); 170.314(b)(1-5, 7); 170.314(c)(1-3); 170.314(d)(1-8); 170.314(e)(1-3); 170.314(f)(1-3); 170.314(g)(2-4) Tested and Certified Clinical Quality Measures: CMS002v3; CMS022v2; CMS050v2; CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS090v3; CMS122v2; CMS123v2; CMS124v2; CMS125v2; CMS126v2; CMS127v2 CMS130v2; CMS131v2; CMS138v2; CMS139v2; CMS144v2; CMS147v2; CMS149v2; CMS153v2; CMS155v2; CMS156v2; CMS163v2; CMS164v2; CMS165v2; CMS166v3; CMS182v3
- Additional Software Required: Updox Direct 2014