Practice Fusion is the #1 cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) platform for doctors and patients in the U.S., with a mission of connecting doctors, patients and data to drive better health and save lives. As the largest cloud-based EHR and the fourth largest EHR overall1, Practice Fusion is helping to reshape the future of healthcare.
Latest from Practice Fusion
- Practice Fusion · August 10, 2017SK&A’s recent industry market insights report on physician usage of Electronic Health Records (EHR) has some vital stats that can be used to support independent practices’ decision to move to a cloud-based EHR. For example, 67.4% of physicians have adopted an EHR in their practice1.... Continue
- Practice Fusion · July 19, 2017Participation in value-based care programs such as the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) this year may have a significant impact on your practice’s business and economic future. Attend a free webinar to learn how your Practice Fusion EHR can help you track your progress with... Continue
- Practice Fusion · July 12, 2017If you see Medicare patients, you may be eligible to participate in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) estimates that between approximately 600,000 and 650,000 eligible clinicians will be required to participate in MIPS during 2017. By... Continue
- Practice Fusion · June 29, 2017Practice Fusion is partnering with practices participating in a new multi-payer initiative called Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+). By partnering with participating primary care practices, we hope to help facilitate primary care practices’ ability to manage their patient population’s health, leading to smarter spending, better... Continue
- Practice Fusion · June 27, 2017
Practice Fusion makes it easier for independent practices to achieve Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition (PCMH)We’re pleased to announce that the Practice Fusion EHR (Version 3.6) has achieved PCMH Prevalidation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for NCQA’s PCMH 2014 Program. This will offer your practice a streamlined pathway for achieving PCMH Recognition: Practices using Practice Fusion EHR... Continue