Find out why we’re the best-fit EHR for general practices
Give your general practice the freedom to do more with the best EHR for small practices. In a national survey of over 22,000 medical professionals, Practice Fusion ranked #1 out of 480 EHRs in:
Save thousands and improve return on investment
Providers spend an average of $31,710 more per year than they expect, with an average of $117,672 annually on their EHR (Source). One of the primary reasons general practices switch EHRs is because they’re looking for an EHR that doesn’t drive up expenses.
Customize your EHR to fit your needs
Setting up an EHR doesn’t have to take a lot of time, money, and energy. You can be charting in minutes, with the freedom to customize your EHR. Our specialty-specific template library, adaptive smart charting, and fully customizable encounter notes give you an EHR that adapts to the way you practice.
Best of all, we’re continually ranked the #1 EHR for general practices.
Practice Fusion is the dominant product for 1-3 clinician practices.
“So today, I went to the hospital and discharged my patient. I used Practice Fusion to produce the Discharge Summary. I also printed the Plan and gave it to the patient for the written instructions for aftercare and used e-prescribing to send antibiotics to her pharmacy at the same time. I also have her discharge summary on her chart so I don’t have to wait for it to come from the hospital (if it ever arrives). I LOVE PRACTICE FUSION!”
— Practice Fusion Provider
Chart the way you want
Personalize your preferences with the most versatile EHR on the market. Charting is more natural and intuitive with less clicking and typing, giving you more time to focus on your patients.
- Quickly track patient health data, identify gaps in chronic care, and view historic lab results during the encounter with specialty-specific customizable flowsheets.
- Connect to your local labs and imaging centers.
- Reduce faxing and scanning by sending lab and imaging orders and receiving results electronically.
- Easily track and manage referrals to make sure your patients get the follow up care they need.
- Attach unlimited chart notes to any referral you send.
- Chart anywhere from your internet-connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Tailor each provider’s EHR workflows to fit their needs.
- Submit orders faster with automatic favorites and recently used lists.
E-prescribe the way you want
Help your patients get the medications they need faster with our award-winning e-prescribing system.
- Quickly submit orders electronically to any e-prescribing enabled pharmacy in the country.
- e-Prescribe controlled substances with our certified EPCS system (available in select states).
- Reduce double-entry by e-prescribing multiple medications in a single order.
- Speed up care with instant two-click prescription refills.
- Save 20 hours a week on paperwork with automated electronic prior authorizations.
- Protect patients with drug-drug and drug-allergy interaction checks.
- Support patient adherence with instant patient education materials.
- Save patients money with ecoupons and automatic formulary checks.
Practice the way you want
- Customize appointments to repeat in just a few clicks with recurring appointment scheduling.
- Reduce no-shows and increase take-home revenue with automatic appointment reminders.
- Simplify scheduling and grow your ob-gyn practice with online booking.
- Engage patients with their health using Patient Fusion, our online patient portal.
Bill the way you want
Get paid faster with flexible billing options. Whether you are a cash-only practice, manage billing in-house or use a billing service, you can bill the way that works best for your general surgery practice.
Simplify your billing.
- Verify payment before any visit. Insurance eligibility checks run automatically, so you never spend time looking up insurance or switching between systems.
- Never memorize another ICD-10 code. Find the diagnosis codes you’re looking for with a search by ICD-9 code, ICD-10 code or keyword.
- Looking for integrated billing? Our preferred billing partners offer the industry’s most popular and affordable billing solutions which integrate directly into your EHR.
- Already have your own billing? No need to change any of your existing billing processes. Practice Fusion allows you to print, export, or securely send electronic superbills to your existing internal or external biller.
“It is easy to use for a free clinic to automate workflow, even with many non-routine situations.”
— Practice Fusion Provider
Access hundreds of ob-gyn templates
Care for patients using thousands of charting templates built by providers like you. Easily edit and modify pre-existing templates to fit your workflows, or create your own.
- Abdominal pain
- Annual physical, Medicare and wellness exams
- Chest pain
- Gynecological exam
- Hormones/hormonal therapy
- Obstetrics visit
- Pelvic pain
- Upper respiratory infection
- Uterovaginal prolapse
- Varicose veins
- Vulvar disease
Custom-tailored solutions without the custom-tailored cost
Get started in minutes with personalized implementation support from a dedicated specialist — no matter how small your ob-gyn practice is.
- We’re fully versed in other EHR systems and will support you throughout the transition with 1-on-1 customized implementation. Our specialists can look at your current workflows and help you replicate them in your new EHR.
- We can help you upload your list of patients and all your data into your EHR account. We’ll even set up an appointment with our Export specialists to assist with exporting your data from your current system.
- Whether transitioning from another EHR, upgrading from paper, or starting a general surgery practice, we create individual transition plans to ensure you’re prepared.
- Most private practices are fully running with Practice Fusion’s EHR within 30-60 days, with the flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Your dedicated, ongoing support team member will continue to reach out to you to make sure you’re set up for success.
- Custom online resources like our live chat and webinars let you ask for help when you need it, while resources like our video tutorials and Meaningful Use hub let you train on your own.
Use only the features you need
Whether you’re just looking for an e-prescribing platform or you want a full practice management and patient engagement system, you can simply use only the EMR features that you need. If there’s a feature that you want us to develop let us know— we’re continually updating our EHR based on your feedback.
See for yourself why we’re ranked #1 for solo and small practices
There’s no commitment if you want to test out our Meaningful Use certified EHR. You can also keep revenue flowing while you evaluate our EHR as there’s no need to shut down your current billing system. Give your general surgery practice the freedom to do more.