Practice Fusion's 2016 focus: A letter from Tom Langan, CEO
To the Practice Fusion Community,
I am pleased to announce that we are accelerating our efforts to deliver a fully connected EHR platform that helps you deliver comprehensive care for your patients. We are committed to ensuring that you have access to patients’ complete health records, along with the clinical support tools to improve the health of your patients and get compensated for the care that you provide. With these enhancements you will be able to import and access patients, their past medical histories, and all visits from external care providers within your Practice Fusion EHR. Our mission to connect doctors, patients and data to drive better health and save lives continues to guide our relentless pursuit to support your practice.
The Practice Fusion team is currently working on a number of important initiatives. You will be hearing more about each of these initiatives in the weeks and months to come. The following is a sample of our key initiatives underway:
- Practice Fusion is making the interoperability pledge with HHS, which reaffirms our commitment to data sharing, interoperability, and standards.
- We are actively working on building and certifying the Practice Fusion EHR for Meaningful Use Stage 3. This stage focuses on patient chart exchange and interoperability.
- As the impacts of MACRAbecome clearer, we are committed to ensuring that you are able to participate in the industry transition to fee for value by adding capabilities to support reporting and attestation for these programs, as well as tools to help optimize your performance.
- We continue to expand our network of partners to make it possible to access more of your patient’s health record, including laboratories, imaging centers, HIEs, ACOs, and health systems.
- We are enhancing the Practice Fusion EHR with new features to streamline your practice operations, clinical workflows, and overall care delivery for your patient population.
As the #1 cloud-based EHR we look forward to serving your patient care mission in new and meaningful ways that drive better health and save lives. On behalf of all of us at Practice Fusion we thank you for your continued support and we look forward to serving you and your practice in the years to come.
Tom Langan, CEO of Practice Fusion