Practice Fusion’s Response to COVID-19 Including Telehealth
At Practice Fusion, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities is always a priority for us. As your partner in healthcare, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and finding opportunities to support your practice and your patients in this unprecedented time.
Over the past months, we’ve partnered with Updox to offer valuable patient engagement tools to our customers, such as HIPAA-compliant secure texting and broadcast messaging.
Now that telehealth visits have become a vital tool to maximize patient care while minimizing risk to you and your patients, we are pleased to provide Updox’s HIPAA-compliant Telehealth solution at no additional charge to you for two months. The Updox Telehealth solution includes Video Chat and Secure Texting. If you are interested in this new capability at a special introductory offer, click the button below.
If you’d like to learn more about how telehealth can help you triage, increase patient engagement, and drive improved outcomes for your patients, click here to watch a recent webinar hosted by Updox.
If you are a Practice Fusion EHR subscriber currently utilizing Updox Telehealth or Updox Video Chat, please click here for more information regarding this promotion.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve added new elements to the EHR to support you and your patients.
- We’ve added a diagnosis alert that appears in the “Add diagnosis” panel if a patient’s diagnosis is associated with the CDC clinical criteria for COVID-19.
- We’ve created a Knowledge Base article with a list of COVID-19 resources from the CDC and other trusted sources. We’re updating the article regularly with new information as it becomes available. It can be accessed directly from a tile on the EHR Dashboard.
- We’ve also added a Knowledge Base article with guidance on customizing charting and intake templates to screen for and document COVID-19.
As a company, our team is committed to providing support to you and your practice.
- Our 100% remote teams continue to work hard to ensure that the EHR is available to you 24/7 and that we stay on track to deliver improvements and new features throughout the months to come.
- We’ve added additional staff to Customer Support in recent months, and we will continue to grow this team over time to improve our ability to deliver great support.
Thank you for placing your trust in Practice Fusion. We are dedicated to providing you with the support you need to keep you doing what matters most - caring for your patients.