New EHR webinar: 5 ways to streamline workflows using Tasks
The Tasks section of your EHR can be a powerful practice management tool for busy practices, helping streamline your practice workflow and consolidate your to-do list into one central location.
Learn how you can streamline your practice’s workflow by using Tasks in these five ways:
- Leveraging your EHR tasks as a collaboration tool.
- Learning which tasks typically belong to what roles in the practice.
- Customizing your Tasks section with quick-view tabs to surface your most relevant EHR tasks.
- Learning where each type of Tasks sources from, and how to resolve them.
- Maintaining a task count close to zero.
This webinar is available to your entire practice and contains helpful information for front office staff, clinical staff, providers, billers, and office administrators.