5 Reasons to Come to Connect 2012
Have you already booked your tickets to Practice Fusion Connect 2012 on November 8? Practice Fusion’s annual user conference is back and better than ever. Here are five reasons your medical practice should join us in San Francisco!
- Hear from other users – It’s called “Connect” for a reason! Meet with over 1,000 medical professionals who use Practice Fusion from across the country. We’re creating special opportunities for you to network with other users in your specialty and interest at the event.
- Exclusive product launches – Be the first to see new EHR features launching in November and get a sneak preview of what’s planned for the EHR in 2013 directly from our CEO. We’ve got some really great new tools launching to Practice Fusion this winter!
- Extensive EHR Training – The agenda this year is broken into two tracks, for beginner and advanced users, with detailed workshops and EHR training tailored to each. From one-on-one sessions with trainers to user-led panel discussions about optimizing your workflow – you’ll get everything you need to become an expert EHR user. Plus, deep dives on Meaningful Use and other regulatory changes.
- One-on-one feedback opportunities - Our product management teams will be on-site gathering your feedback on future EHR developments. Make your voice heard and help guide the next generation of EHR features. We want to hear from you!
- Bring home new ideas – Learn more about your options for dictation software, billing integration, lab connectivity, medical apps and more. We’re showcasing the best new technology to help small medical practices thrive at Connect!