Top ten reasons why psychiatrists sign-up for Practice Fusion’s EHR
Find out why we’re the best-fit EHR for psychiatrists
It’s easy to switch
We can help you upload your list of patients into your EHR account, and our team of specialists can assist with exporting your patient demographics from your current system.
We’re ranked #1:
We built an EMR based on feedback from over 58,000 physicians and it’s no surprise that we’ve been consistently ranked the #1 EHR, with the highest customer satisfaction across multiple specialties.
We have the best e-prescribing system
e-Prescribing is a breeze when you have multi-medication ordering, formulary checks and prior authorization at the click of a button. Plus you can send scripts to over 98,000 pharmacies — including Longs, CVS, Walgreens, Costco and Wal-Mart — to give your patients the most convenience. e-Prescribing for controlled substances is available in select states, with more being added every month.
Everything you need is built right in
Our comprehensive EHR comes with all the features you need to provide efficient patient-centered care — and we’re constantly gathering customer feedback to make our EHR even better.
Designed for ease of use
With our library of customizable psychiatry exam templates, we’ve automated a rich charting experience. Charting on your tablet will keep you mobile, and web-based access means you can finish your notes from anywhere.
Start implementing a new EHR in moments, not months
You may be used to waiting 6 to 9 months to get up and running with an EMR. With no software to install, no hardware to manage and no licensing fees, you can be writing an evaluation note in minutes.
Engage your existing patients and find new ones
Our patient portal places personal health records (PHR) and medication instructions in hand, engaging patients to stay on top of their treatment plans. Instant, secure online communication reduces calls your practice, saving staff time. And with online patient scheduling, you can bring in new business to your practice.
Bill the way you want
Practice Fusion allows you to print, export, or securely send electronic superbills to your existing internal or external biller. We also offer billing solutions which integrate directly into your EHR. We’re ICD-10 ready and will support your practice through the transition.
Customize by your psychiatry subspecialty and providers
Get an EHR that fits your specific practice. Many different psychiatry practices and professionals use Practice Fusion, such as:
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Adult psychiatry
- Consultation-liaison psychiatry
- Cross-cultural psychiatry
- Emergency psychiatry
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Psychiatric genetics
- Psychosis intervention
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Clinical psychology
- Addiction psychiatry
- Forensic psychiatry
- Psychosomatic medicine
- Clinical social workers
- Psychiatric and mental health nurse practitioners
- School psychology
Customize your EHR to fit your needs
Setting up an EHR doesn’t have to take a lot of time, money, and energy. You can be charting in minutes, with the freedom to customize your EHR. Our specialty-specific template library, adaptive smart charting, and fully customizable encounter notes give you an EHR that adapts to the way you practice.
Best of all, we’re continually ranked the #1 EHR for small and private practices.
“[I] appreciate being able to access client information from home and the total migration process took less than two days.”
— Practice Fusion Provider
Access hundreds of psychiatry templates
- Physical, Medicare and wellness exams
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Behavioral health
- Child/adolescent evaluation
- Eating disorder
- Family therapy
- Mental Status
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Occupational therapy
- Organic mental disorders
- Partial hospitalization program
- Substance abuse
E-prescribe the way you want
Help your patients get the medications they need faster with our award-winning e-prescribing system.
- Quickly submit orders electronically to any e-prescribing enabled pharmacy in the country.
- Reduce double-entry by e-prescribing multiple medications in a single order.
- Speed up care with instant two-click prescription refills.
- Save 20 hours a week on paperwork with automated electronic prior authorizations.
- Protect patients with drug-drug and drug-allergy interaction checks.
- Support patient adherence with instant patient education materials.
- Save patients money with ecoupons and automatic formulary checks.
Practice the way you want
- Customize appointments to repeat in just a few clicks with recurring appointment scheduling.
- Reduce no-shows and increase take-home revenue with automatic appointment reminders.
- Eliminate manual entry when patients fill out customizable intake forms online that automatically flow into their chart notes.
- Simplify scheduling and grow your psychiatry practice with online booking.
- Engage patients with their health using Patient Fusion, our online patient portal.
Chart the way you want
Personalize your preferences with the most versatile EHR on the market. Charting is more natural and intuitive with less clicking and typing, giving you more time to focus on your patients.
- Chart anywhere from your internet-connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Quickly track patient health data, identify gaps in chronic care, and view historic lab results during the encounter with specialty-specific customizable flowsheets.
- Reduce faxing and scanning by sending lab and imaging orders and receiving results electronically.
- Submit orders faster with automatic favorites and recently used lists.
- Tailor each provider’s EHR workflows to fit their needs.
Bill the way you want
Get paid faster with flexible billing options. Whether you are a cash-only practice, manage billing in-house or use a billing service, you can bill the way that works best for your psychiatry practice.
Simplify your billing.
- Verify payment before any visit. Insurance eligibility checks run automatically, so you never spend time looking up insurance or switching between systems.
- Never memorize another ICD-10 code. Find the diagnosis codes you’re looking for with a search by ICD-9 code, ICD-10 code or keyword.
- Looking for integrated billing? Our preferred billing partners offer the industry’s most popular and affordable billing solutions which integrate directly into your EHR.
- Already have your own billing? No need to change any of your existing billing processes. Practice Fusion allows you to print, export, or securely send electronic superbills to your existing internal or external biller.
“I use Practice Fusion for appointments, internal messaging, and all charting of visits, emails and phone calls. Because charting has become so easy with Practice Fusion, I’m actually doing more of it, like pasting in emails or phone messages.”
— Practice Fusion Provider
Custom-tailored solutions without the custom-tailored cost
Get started in minutes with personalized implementation support from a dedicated specialist — no matter how small your psychiatric practice is.
- We’re fully versed in other EHR systems and will support you throughout the transition with 1-on-1 customized implementation. Our specialists can look at your current workflows and help you replicate them in your new EHR.
- We can help you upload your list of patients and all your data into your EHR account. We’ll even set up an appointment with our Export specialists to assist with exporting your data from your current system.
- Whether transitioning from another EHR, upgrading from paper, or starting a psychiatry practice, we create individual transition plans to ensure you’re prepared.
- Most private practices are fully running with Practice Fusion’s EHR within 30-60 days, with the flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Your dedicated, ongoing support team member will continue to reach out to you to make sure you’re set up for success.
- Custom online resources like our live chat and webinars let you ask for help when you need it, while resources like our video tutorials and Meaningful Use hub let you train on your own.
Use only the features you need
Whether you’re just looking for an e-prescribing platform or you want a full practice management and patient engagement system, you can simply use only the EMR features that you need. If there’s a feature that you want us to develop let us know— we’re continually updating our EHR based on your feedback.
See for yourself why we’re ranked #1 for solo and small practices
There’s no commitment if you want to test out our Meaningful Use certified EHR. You can also keep revenue flowing while you evaluate our EHR as there’s no need to shut down your current billing system. Give your general surgery practice the freedom to do more.