Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are released over a two week period — see what’s coming next for your practice.
View signed documents more easily and with fewer clicks
The details panel will automatically stay minimized when opening a signed document, allowing you to view the document in full size faster. Clicking the Show details button will open the details window along the right-hand side.
Streamline your allergy entry
To help improve allergy documentation and further enhance the surfacing of drug-allergy interaction checks and alerts, the option to add a custom allergy will now be reserved for when there is not an exact match to the entered search term.
- Clearer notifications will display when attempting to edit appointments that have already been deleted by another member of the practice.
- A map of your practice location will display in Online Profiles.
- Failed prior authorization tasks will now have the option to “Mark as complete” to clear them from the tasks list.
- The “Messages” notification badge will consistently reflect the correct number of unread messages.
- The “Observations” section in a signed encounter will remain hidden if the encounter has been customized to hide observations.
- Notifications prompting customers to confirm their changes will no longer display when adding information in the Other Details section of the superbill.
- Customers can successfully save superbills that contain three or more diagnoses.
- Fundal height and hip and weight circumference measurements entered in vitals flowsheets will consistently display in metric units if this view has been selected.
- Providers will no longer experience difficulty accessing charting templates from the EHR Settings.
- Providers can now access a patient chart from the vaccine lot usage history.
- The Direct Messaging sign-up screen will now load more quickly.
- Refill requests will automatically open as a new tab in the patient chart.
- Manually entered lab results will successfully save and can be accessed in the patient Timeline.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by feedback from our practices.