Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are released over a two week period — see what’s coming next for your practice.
Avoid unnecessary phone calls with pharmacies
Practice Fusion’s comprehensive medication search can help you ensure that prescriptions can be successfully filled by your patients. When prescribing an existing medication for a patient, you’ll be notified if the medication is no longer available on the market and cannot be prescribed. If you opt to choose a new medication, Practice Fusion will initiate a new medication search and the old medication will be discontinued in the patient chart. Click here to learn more »
- When assigning a lab result task to a specific provider for review, the lab result will be assigned to the same provider.
- The Appointment report will now exclude deleted appointments.
- Practices will now be able to load the schedule without seeing an intermittent error message.
- Extra spacing will no longer be added when cutting and pasting text within an encounter.
- Care Plans that have been edited will no longer appear duplicated when printing an encounter.
- The status of “No impairment” will not display in the Functional Status and Cognitive Status sections of an encounter unless the check box has been selected.
For a full list of known issues and upcoming bug fixes, please visit our Service Updates page. By voting on an issue, you will receive automatic updates and notifications as the issue status changes.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by feedback from our practices.