Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are released over a two week period — see what’s coming next for your practice.
Review historic Meaningful Use calculations
You can now generate historical custom 90-day reporting periods directly within your 2015 Meaningful Use Dashboard, allowing you to easily review previous calculations. You will receive a notification in the Dashboard as soon as the new reporting period data is available. Learn more about the Meaningful Use Dashboard »
- The ability to type in the Directory search field has been restored.
- The 2016 Meaningful Use Dashboard now reflects the correct status for providers who have successfully met the measure requirements for Measure 2: Clinical Decision Support.
- The schedule will now automatically refresh to reflect changes.
- User Profiles will no longer freeze when updating medical credentials.
- When sorting documents by date, the newest document will once again appear at the top of the list.
- Height (vital) and body height (lab observation) will now be listed in separate columns in flowsheets.
As always, we encourage your feedback and suggested improvements in our Product Ideas Forum to help us deliver the best EHR experience possible.
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by our community submissions and feedback from our practices.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!