Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are released over a two week period — see what’s coming next for your practice.
Improved in-product notifications
We have improved in-product notifications to better inform customers when an encounter has been deleted and can no longer be edited.
- Customers will no longer encounter an error when deactivating vaccines.
- You can now use the Patient List Report to search by LOINC codes from structured lab results.
- Lab results that have been printed or attached to referrals will include the collection and report date and time for each test.
- Appointment status updates will reflect for all users after refreshing the schedule without having to log out and back into the EHR.
- Fly-out panels will now load properly when charting in landscape mode on an iPad.
- The option to select ‘All Providers’ has been moved to the top of the provider drop-down menu in the Referrals tab of the Messages section.
- The immunization source will once again display on printed encounters.
- Faxed referrals will include the referring provider’s middle initial and degree as entered in their profile.
- The Patient Intake section of the patient’s Timeline will load more quickly.
- Flowsheets will now display the observation result date in local date and time for manually entered lab results.
- The earliest set of vitals documented in an encounter will display on the patient’s growth chart.
For a full list of known issues and upcoming bug fixes, please visit our Service Updates page. By voting on an issue, you will receive automatic updates and notifications as the status changes.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by feedback from our practices.