Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are released over a two week period — see what’s coming next for your practice.
Quickly search drop-down menus
Based on your feedback, you can now search for items within a drop-down menu by typing the first few letters, which will jump you directly to the desired item. This feature is available throughout the EHR to help eliminate unnecessary scrolling and increase efficiency.
Practice management updates
Clearer notifications will display when attempting to delete a document that has been attached to one or more encounters.
- Providers can once again successfully save their user settings after enabling or disabling their online profiles.
- Mark unprocessed patient intake tasks as complete to remove them from the Tasks list.
- Lab and imaging result tasks will be cleared when the results have been signed.
- Observations will appear in search results when manually entering lab results.
- You can once again add a new patient while processing an appointment request.
- Patient images will now load more quickly.
- Block times can once again be scheduled for all providers simultaneously.
- The appointment duration will populate based on the duration associated with the selected appointment type.
- A patient’s date of birth will now display when scheduling an new appointment.
- Providers will appear in alphabetical order when scheduling an appointment.
- Historical immunization search results will be more consistent.
- Keyboard scrolling has been restored during the prescribing workflow.
- Manually typing a start date and hitting enter will save the entered date.
- Exported patient list reports will display the race and smoking status effective dates for each patient.
- The Binge-Eating Disorder Assessment will now populate in the Screenings/Interventions/Assessments search menu.
- The Practice Dashboard will display properly in Internet Explorer.
- We have made improvements to ensure that referrals are successfully sent to non-Practice Fusion providers.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by feedback from our practices.