KLAS: Practice Fusion Is the No. 1 EHR for Value
Following closely after Black Book Rankings named us the No. 1 EHR for customer satisfaction, the KLAS 2013 Ambulatory EMR Performance report found Practice Fusion to be the top value EHR for money’s worth. We’re proud to be recognized for delivering on our commitment to bring you a top-notch EHR.
The KLAS report also highlighted several other areas where our EHR received top marks:
- No. 1 EHR for family practice
- No. 1 EHR for avoiding nickel-and-diming
- No. 1 EHR for proactive service
- No. 1 EHR for overall satisfaction
- 94% of surveyed providers plan to stick with Practice Fusion for the long-term
These accompany the recognitions we received from the Black Book Rankings 2013 State of the Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Replacement Market survey, where providers across all practice sizes and specialties voted us the No. 1 overall EHR. We were also voted the No. 1 EHR for primary care customer satisfaction, e-prescribing satisfaction and Meaningful Use achievement.