Find out what's new in your EHR
January 17, 2017
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are released over a two week period — see what’s coming next for your practice.
We're excited to introduce the new Appointment report that allows practices to review and filter appointments by facility, status, provider, and date, making it easy to track cancellations, no shows, and other scheduling details. Click here to learn more »
Providers now have the ability to export their 2016 PQRS data from the PQRS Clinical Quality Measures dashboard as part of the PQRS attestation process. Learn more about reporting CQMs for PQRS »
Archive group messages
Manage your practice’s messages with the new Archive group messages setting. This setting allows administrators to determine if group messages will be archived for all participants once the first user archives the message or if messages will be archived independently for individual participants. Click here to learn more »
Improved schedule settings
Practice administrators can specify in the Schedule Settings which providers are available to be booked for patient appointments, helping to ensure that appointments are assigned to the correct providers. Please note that these settings to do not affect blocked times or Online Scheduling.
Administrators can also disable the auto-creation of encounters at the practice level for appointments marked as cancelled or no-show. Learn more about managing your practice's schedule »
Filter tasks by patient
We’ve introduced the ability to filter all tasks by patient, allowing you to quickly sort through tasks.
- When navigating away from and back to the Schedule, customers will be returned to the most recently opened Schedule page.
- Providers can once again successfully add follow-up plans in the Screenings/Interventions/Assessments section of an encounter.
- Deleted appointments will no longer appear on the Day or Week tab of the Schedule.
- Conflict notifications will no longer display when scheduling an appointment if there are no existing appointments during that time at any facility.
- Providers can now successfully download Direct message attachments.
- Unassigned superbill tasks will now display when filtering the Tasks list by unassigned tasks.
For a full list of known issues and upcoming bug fixes, please visit our Service Updates page. By voting on an issue, you will receive automatic updates and notifications as the status changes.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!