Plans for First EHR User Conference
Doctors, nurses and medical providers are invited to attend live trainings, see product demos and interact with Practice Fusion team members at free conference on November 5 in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO – September 22, 2010 – The fastest-growing Electronic Health Record community in the country is today announcing plans for its first-ever user conference in November. Practice Fusion Connect 2010 is a free event for medical professionals, health IT experts and healthcare sector leaders who are fans of the company’s free, web-based EHR system. Held at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, the conference will include exclusive previews of new EHR features, breakout and training sessions, networking and a focus on listening to user feedback.
“Practice Fusion has become a disruptive force in the health IT sector by removing barriers to technology for providers and patients,” said Ryan Howard, CEO of Practice Fusion. “This conference will bring together people on the cutting edge of healthcare technology. We are excited to interact with medical professionals passionate about getting a secure, reliable, and trusted EHR service from us – for free!”
Practice Fusion Connect 2010 will include:
- Expert Lab – A chance for users to meet one-on-one with EHR experts and walk through the product on the big screen.
- Brainstorm Sessions – Feature requests and brainstorming new solutions for health IT hurdles with the Practice Fusion community. This session will be led by Practice Fusion product managers and engineers.
- User Case Studies – Interactive Q&A with long-time users of Practice Fusion. Users will share insights on the EHR system and running an effective practice.
- Promoting Your Practice – Learning affordable ways for users to promote their medical practices through social media, press outreach and more.
Practice Fusion’s CEO, Ryan Howard will be making a keynote presentation on the main stage at Cowell Theater in the first keynote session. Medical providers interested in attending Practice Fusion Connect 2010 can register online. Reporters interested in media credentials for the event should email email@example.com.
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion provides a free, web-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) system to primary care physicians. With charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, billing, lab integrations, referral letters, unlimited support and a Personal Health Record for patients, Practice Fusion’s EMR addresses the complex needs of today’s healthcare providers and disrupts the health IT status quo. Practice Fusion is the fastest growing EHR community in the country. For more information on Practice Fusion, please visit practicefusion.com.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: San Francisco
- Phone: 415.992.7726