Manage your practice and patient care with the #1 EHR for internal medicine
Meaningful Use Certified
Electronic connections to your care network
Flexible billing options
Find out why we're the #1 EHR for Internal Medicine
In a national survey of over 22,000 medical professionals, Practice Fusion ranked #1 out of 480 EHRs for internal medicine practices when it came to Overall Performance, Reliability, Support, Customer Care and more.
Save thousands and improve return on investment
Providers spend an average of $117,672 annually on their EHR — $31,710 more per year than they expect. One of the primary reasons internal medicine practices switch EHRs is because they’re looking for an EHR that doesn’t drive up expenses.
Save money and generate revenue for your private practice with an EHR that comes with:
No hidden fees.
Zero implementation costs.
No binding contracts.
Unlimited provider accounts.
Free and unlimited support.
Access hundreds of Internal Medicine templates created by providers like you
Care for patients using thousands of free charting templates built by providers. Easily edit and modify pre-existing templates to fit your workflow, or create your own.
- Annual physical, Medicare, wellness and gynecology exams
- Office procedures
- Check-ups by age range w/ automated growth charts
- Review of systems
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Dizziness / vertigo
- Ear infection
- Nausea / vomiting
- Pediatric check-ups
- Smoking cessation
- Swallowing difficulty
- Weight loss
- Wound healing
Customize by your internal medicine sub-specialty
- Adolescent medicine and geriatric medicine practices
- Hospice and palliative medicine practices
- Sleep medicine and sports medicine practices
- Telemedicine, house-call practices and concierge family practices
- Family nurse practitioners and family physician assistants
- Osteopathic physicians and integrative medicine practices
- General practitioners
“Starting to use Practice Fusion for my inpatients, SOAP format works great. Daily progress notes are a breeze with template notes. Saves tons of time, makes billing clear, I love it.”
Easy charting on any device
Chart efficiently, naturally and seamlessly
- Chart anywhere from your internet-connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Quickly track patient health data, identify gaps in chronic care, and view historic lab results during the encounter with customizable flowsheets.
- Tailor each provider’s EHR workflows to fit their needs.
- Submit orders faster with automatic favorites and recently used lists.
- Reduce faxing and scanning by sending lab and imaging orders and receiving results electronically..
Chart anywhere and anytime from your internet-connected computer, tablet or mobile device
Stay organized and save staff time
Grow your practice with leading-edge practice management and patient engagement tools.
Do more than just schedule
- Simplify scheduling and grow your internal medicine practice for free with online booking.
- Customize appointments to repeat in just a few clicks with recurring appointment scheduling.
- Reduce no-shows and increase take-home revenue with automatic appointment reminders.
- Eliminate manual entry when patients fill out customizable intake forms online that automatically flow into their chart notes.
- Save time and cut down on paperwork with inbound/outbound faxing directly from your EHR.
- Track your progress meeting Meaningful Use objectives at any time with reporting dashboards and get help when you’re ready to attest.
- Engage patients with their health using Patient Fusion, our online patient portal.
e-Prescribe the way you want
Send e-prescriptions instantly from your patient’s chart
- Quickly submit orders electronically to any e-prescribing enabled pharmacy in the country.
- Submit common orders more efficiently with patient-specific templates and frequent prescription lists.
- Reduce double-entry by e-prescribing multiple medications in a single order.
- Protect patients with drug-drug and drug-allergy interaction checks.
- e-Prescribe controlled substances with the only certified EPCS system that’s 100% free (available in select states).
Reduce double-entry by e-prescribing multiple medications in a single order.
Bill the way you want
Send ICD-10 superbills to your biller or integrated billing solution.
Simplify your billing.
- Verify payment before any visit. Insurance eligibility checks run automatically, so you never spend time looking up insurance or switching between systems.
- Never memorize another ICD-10 code. Find the diagnosis codes you’re looking for with a search by ICD-9 code, ICD-10 code or keyword.
- Looking for integrated billing? Our preferred billing partners offer the industry’s most popular and affordable billing solutions which integrate directly into your EHR.
- Already have your own billing? No need to change any of your existing billing processes. Practice Fusion allows you to print, export, or securely send electronic superbills to your existing internal or external biller.
Easy to implement — and always free
Implement quickly with help every step of the way
- We’re fully versed in other EHR systems and will support you throughout the transition with 1-on-1 customized implementation. Our specialists can look at your current workflows and help you replicate them in your new EHR.
- Whether transitioning from another EHR, upgrading from paper, or starting a internal medicine practice, we create individual transition plans to ensure you’re prepared.
- Most private practices are fully running with Practice Fusion’s EHR within 30-60 days, with the flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Your dedicated, ongoing support team member will continue to reach out to you to make sure you’re set up for success.
- Custom online resources like our live chat and webinars let you ask for help when you need it, while resources like our video tutorials and Meaningful Use hub let you train on your own.
- We can help you upload your list of patients and all your data into your EHR account. We’ll even set up a free appointment with our Export specialists to assist with exporting your data from your current system.
Use only the features you need
If there’s a feature that you want us to develop let us know— we’re continually updating our EHR based on your feedback.
“We are an Internal Medicine Practice with a sub-specialty in Infectious Disease. The doctor just began using Practice Fusion and loves all the preloaded templates that come with the system. We looked at many other systems but Practice Fusion is very easy to use and easy to customize.”
See for yourself why we’re ranked #1 for internal medicine practices
There’s no commitment if you want to test out our Meaningful Use certified EHR. With no software to install, no hardware to manage, and no licensing fees, you’ll be live in five™ minutes with as many users as you’d like — all for free.