Director of Product Training
- Manage all current Practice Fusion training materials
- Work with account managers, support, product management, marketing and business development representatives to understand the full product lifecycle for users and Practice Fusion's partners
- Enhance the framework for practicefusion.com/learn
- Focus on integrating training effectively into the EHR system and other real estate
- Leverage the latest innovation in learning technology to enhance existing material and improve effectiveness (Slideshare, Blackboard, Brainshark, and etc.)
- Develop responsive training tracks for the many different audiences for the Practice Fusion platform and services
- Develop sales enablement training for partners
- Develop “train the trainer” academic programs
- Develop “train the consultant” material for the Certified Consultant Network
- Work with Practice Fusion staff to make training material easily accessible and intuitively organized whether the users are in the Practice Fusion product or trying to find answers online.
- Quantitative measurement and analysis of training effectiveness and optimization.
- Identify and build channels to leverage training resources to evangelize Practice Fusion's unique capabilities with medical and tech communities
Strong understanding of human psychology, learning dynamic, as well as experience guiding education with game-like engagement.
- Experience developing and delivering sales & partner enablement
- Demonstrated experience developing training for SAAS based products and services
- Practice working with product UX and IA team members to weave training into engaging product experiences
- Data and metrics driven
- A solid understanding of applying quantitative and qualitative research and analysis methods to measure training effectiveness
- Expertise in user research including persona creation, heuristic evaluation, and ethnographic observations
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion’s revolutionary web-based Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software helps doctors go digital and save lives by making patient data available anytime, anywhere—for free. We have over 170,000+ medical professional users serving over 40 million patients, making us the fastest growing EHR community in the country. Our booming team of 185+ employees and recent $34 million Series C round led by Artis Ventures also makes us one of the fastest growing startups in the health IT sector. We are centrally located in the Union Square district of San Francisco.
Unsolicited Resumes: Practice Fusion will not pay a fee to any employment agency or third party for the referral of candidates unless the agency or third party has signed a formal agreement by an authorized member of our Human Resources Department. Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or third parties of any kind will become the property of Practice Fusion and will be considered gratuitous, no-fee referrals.