The Meaningful Use reporting period for 2013 ended on December 31, 2013, but you need to attest to CMS by 11:59 pm ET March 31, 2014* to get incentives. (If you’re participating in the Medicaid program, check with your state program for timelines.) To help you prepare for a successful attestation, use these valuable resources:
- Attestation video: Watch instantly to prepare for attesting to the 2013 reporting year
- Attestation live webinar: Get all your attestation questions answered by our specialists
- 2013 Meaningful Use attestation checklist: Mark off the items before you attest
- CMS attestation worksheet: CMS worksheet on the attestation process
- CMS attestation guide: CMS created a detailed guide on what to expect when attesting
And be sure to visit our new Meaningful Use Center to learn more about the attestation requirements and process.
*This deadline was extended from February 28, 2014 to March 31, 2014.