Start your filming, get editing, and submit! There are four days left to submit your film to the Disposable Film Festival Health and have a chance to win $5000 and two VIP screenings.
Entries should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Films should be under 10 minutes
- Films must be about or related to health and healthcare, showing unique perspectives of patients, doctors, and/or institutions
- Health advocacy film and film using data to explain and put a face on an issue
- Use of new and merging media or repurposing old forms of media
- All entries must be submitted by October 24th, 2011
The VIP events include a rooftop screening event in San Francisco to debut the winning films on November 10th. Enjoy cocktails and see your work projected on the side of a Union Square skyscraper! Then, attend Practice Fusion Connect 2011 as an honored guest on November 11th and see your film screened in front of over 1,000 doctors, medical staff, reporters, investors, academics and trendsetters at the Nob Hill Masonic Center.
So what are you waiting for? Submit today!
Practice Fusion, free EMR